Sensiplan® – The natural, safe and healthy way to family planning
Natural family planning (NFP) is a general name for family planning methods that are based on day-to-day observations of fertility symptoms in a woman’s menstrual cycle. Couples can use it to achieve or avoid a pregnancy.The German Arbeitsgruppe NFP has developed and evaluated a modern method of NFP highly applicable for everyday use and most effective.
It has been internationally established under the trademark Sensiplan®. Sensiplan® is followed up by the Department of Gynecological Endocrinology of the University of Heidelberg.
Benefits of Sensiplan:
- Method efficacy rate over 99 %
- Promotion of fertility and body awareness
- Support of informed choice
- Encouragement of mutual responsibility
- No harmful side effects
- Applicable in special circumstances such as post-partum, breastfeeding and pre-Menopause